Ugochukwu works chiefly on dispute resolution matters, though he routinely researches and advises on wide areas of domestic and international laws and practices. As a reformative global policy enthusiast, he is building expertise in jurisprudence, taxation and international economic law.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Fellow, Society for Advanced Legal Studies (SALS)
- Member, Young Institute for Transnational Arbitration
- Member, Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
Member, Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI)
Member, Young Singapore International Centre (YSIAC)
- Dr. Olumide Famuyiwa & Abdulrasheed Bolaji Ijaodola, “The Law Reviews: Project Law and Construction,” (the Nigerian Perspective). https://thelawreviews.co.uk/title/the-projects-and-construction-review
- “Pleading Standards in Nigeria; A Nimble Discourse”, WordPress, May 2022.
- Off the Cuff Perspectives on Gaming Taxes; when the Feds are watching”, WordPress, Dec.2021
- “Rethinking trial de novo in Nigeria: Law Reforms”, The Nigerian Lawyer, November 2020.
- “Looking Beyond the Clauses in Article 8(1) of the Nigeria-China Commercial Loan Agreement”, LAWYARD, August 2020.
- “Marital Rape in Nigeria – A right without a Remedy”, The Nigerian Lawyer, May 2020.
- “Discrimination against persons with Albinism, A call for strict measures; An appeal to African Nation States: An Albino has a First Name”, 247 Ureports, December 2019.