Omotosho bagged an LL. B degree from the University of Ilorin in 2017 after which he proceeded to the Nigerian Law School and was called to the Nigerian Bar in November 2018.
He joined the firm as a Trainee Associate and his understanding of legal principles, meticulousness, strong will and problem-solving abilities gained him a spot as a Full-Time Associate of the firm. Omotosho is intentional about problem solving and he is not afraid to do the extra work to ensure that every legal problem is resolved.
He is a part of team of lawyers that constantly advise major Nigerian Financial Institutions on issues surrounding Insolvency, Marginal Loans and Securitization. He is also an active member of the team handling Tax Regulatory and Compliance for one of the firm’s International Clients.
Omotosho is enthusiastic about Intellectual Property Law, Banking and Finance, Taxation, Regulatory Compliance, Corporate and Commercial Law. He is currently an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (Nigeria Branch) and has the WIPO Certification, Introductory Course on Intellectual Property. Aside legal practice, Omotosho is a life of the party.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Wipo Introductory course to Intellectual property
- Mabel Okereke and Omotosho Ibrahim-: The 5G Network: Nigeria’s Legal Realities
- Cardi B’s “Okurr” for Trademark: A Beautiful Bird Without Wings
- Dr. K.I Adam and Omotosho Ibrahim: Quality Control in Trademark Licensing: Forging a Synergy between Trademark Owners and Government Agencies- co-authored with
- Charles Adekunle, Iyanujesu, Oguntunji, Eseosa Aigbe, Omotosho Ibrahim and Favour Agunu; The Security and Exchange Commission (SEC’S) Proposed Regulation on Digital Assets: A New Dawn for Crypto Currency co- authored with