Oladamola Oyabambi is a seasoned, resourceful and result oriented lawyer dedicated to offering practical and sustainable solutions to complex commercial issues, advising on viable investment/business options and proffering feasible solutions to problems. He takes the protection and representation of client’s interest as key priority.
Oladamola has keen interests in dispute resolution, data protection/privacy law and regulatory compliance. His interpersonal skills are reflected in his ability to relate with team members and work together to provide clients with the best possible legal services.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria
- Traditional Banks and the Evolution of Fintech Companies: Competition or Collaboration?: Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law, June 2023, Vol.14, No.1 Page 1 to 14.
- FinTech Companies in Nigeria; Deciphering the Roles of Data Controllers: The Jurist Journal of Law, University of Ilorin (2023), Vol.26, Page 199.
- The Practices of Digital Lending Platforms vis-a-vis Data Protection Laws in Nigeria; An Evaluation of the Regulatory Clash between Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Guidelines and Bank and other Financial Institutions Act: The Gravitas Review of Business and Property Law, Vol.14, No.1 Page 89 to 100.
- Securing International Intellectual Property Rights protection over Nigeria Innovations; Coventry Law Journal, Vol.28(1), Page 37 to 52.
- Exploring the Feasibility of the Central Bank of Nigeria Draft Guideline on Contactless Payment in Perspective; NBA-SBL 2nd Quarter, 2023 Newsletter.
- The Introduction of Third-Party Funding by the Arbitration and Mediation Bill, 2022; An Analysis of and Effects on Commercial Arbitrations: NBA-SBL 4th Quarter, 2022 Newsletter.