Kosisochukwu is an Associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution and Real Estate, Infrastructure and Construction practice groups. He focuses his practice on general and commercial litigation, having handled a wide range of cases in real estate & construction, insurance, intellectual property and debt recovery for high net worth individuals, SMEs, local and multinational corporations.
He is a proud alumnus of the prestigious University of Ibadan, following which he proceeded to the Nigerian Law School where he graduated as the best graduating student in professional Ethics and Skills in the Nigerian Law School Class of 2020, with two awards to his name.
Kosisochukwu is a highly intelligent, driven and inquisitive attorney who has an eye for detail and a mindset of thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo. His impeccable work ethic and passion for the law are adequately complemented by his amiable, fun-loving personality and unrivaled people skills.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Member Section on legal practice Nigerian Bar Association
- Hon. Justice Kayode Esho C.F.R Prize for the overall best student in professional ethics (2020)
- Body of Benchers prize for the best graduating student in professional ethics (2020)
- Dean’s Honour’s list (Award for Excellence in Scholarship), Faculty of Law, University of Ibadan (2016)
- Kosisochukwu C.Udeh, “Enforcement of Sanitation Laws in Nigeria: A Factual Possiblity? Black and White: A Compendium of Legal Thoughts (2018).