Ilemobade Olateru-Olagbegi is a legal professional with experience in litigation & risk management, arbitration, intellectual property, project finance & infrastructure, tax, corporate governance & compliance and several other corporate/commercial law transactions. He is a hardworking, industrious, and resourceful lawyer with interests in diverse areas of law. He is an excellent team player with an outstanding work ethic committed to providing dynamic solutions and satisfying clients objectives.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association, Section on Business Law.
- Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK (Nigerian Branch).
- Recipient; Hon. Justice Taslim Elias CFR prize for best graduating student in Land Law, University of Lagos 2017.
- Recipient; Platform Communications prize for Best graduating student in Shipping and Admiralty Law, 2017.
- Ilemobade Olateru-Olagbegi, An Examination of Taxation as a means of establishing locus standi for the tax payer in anti-corruption cases in Nigeria. Unilag Law Review (2017)
- Ilemobade Olateru-Olagbegi, An Analysis of the decision in M/V Arabella v. NAIC (2008) 11 NWLR (Pt. 1097) 182 and its impact on service of writ of summons for actions in Rem. The Maritime Forum Journal August 2017 Vol. 1. Pg. 107 – 118.
- Ilemobade Olateru-Olagbegi, What you should know about Non-Fungible Tokens within Nigerian Laws. Business day (2021).