Habeebullah is an Associate, seasoned in high-value Commercial Litigation and Arbitration. His adept Litigation skills have been demonstrated in representing a broad range of Clients on matters, including but not limited to Civil Corporate, Commercial, Labour & Employment disputes within and outside jurisdiction in all Courts and Arbitral Tribunal as the case may be.
Noteworthy for his analytical competence and innovative problem-solving, he is key player in resolving complex Commercial disputes for both Nigerian and foreign entities.
Habeebullah received numerous honors, awards and recognitions as an undergraduate for his contributions to the legal field, showcasing his commitment and excellence.
As a member of professional bodies like the Nigerian Bar Association and the Institute of Chartered Mediation and Conciliation, he continues to contribute significantly to the legal community.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Mediation and Conciliation
- Legal Practitioner of the Year Award by Students’ Union, University of Ilorin – July 2019
- Award of Excellence as the Legal Practitioner of the Year by Law Students’ Society, University of Ilorin – July 2019
- Award of Excellence as the Legal Practitioner of the Year by Law Students’ Society, University of Ilorin – July 2018
- Award of Recognition of Service as the President, Student Union Bar Association, University of Ilorin – July 2019
- Conferment of the prestigious rank of Senior Advocate of the Union, Unilorin – May 2019
- Winner, Chartered Finance Analyst (CFA) Ethics Regional Challenge – November 2019
- Winner, National Tax Debate, University of Lagos – September 2018
- Winner, Equity Chambers Client Counseling Competition – March 2019
- Winner, Human Right Chamber Intra Chamber Moot and Mock Competition – February 2019
- Winner, Equity Chambers Fresher’s Oratory Contest – December 2015
- Winner, Justice Chamber Fresher’s Oratory Contest – December 2015
- Winner, NAMLAS Fresher’s Oratory Contest – January 2015
- First Runner Up, Lead City University Inter University Debate Competition – March 2020
- First Runner Up, NAKSS Inter University Moot and Mock Competition – July 2019
- Second Runner Up, UCJ Fresher’s Inter Faculty Oratory Contest – February 2015
- National Client Counseling Competition – November 2019