Kehinde started his career as a legal officer in one of the leading Nigerian banks and later joined the firm as an Associate bringing to bear, his wealth of experience in project finance, banking and securities as well as mergers and acquisition. He is the partner responsible for the firm’s corporate finance, banking and securities team. In this capacity, he has rendered legal services and advised on numerous transactions in Nigeria relating to project finance, banking and allied matters, private equity, initial public offers and taxation.
Kehinde is a contributor to the Nigerian Chapter of the International Comparative Legal Guides (ICLG) publication on “Corporate Tax” and the Nigerian Chapter of “Getting the Deal Through -Air Transport”, a publication on Aviation Law. He is a Notary Public for Nigeria.
- Advised on the Reverse Take-Over (RTO) of a mining asset in Nigeria by a company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Acted as counsel separately in arbitration (in collaboration with two major international law firms) and litigation for an international oil company in a claim for approximately 7.5 Billion US Dollars.
- Counsel to a multi-national logistics company in an arbitration valued in excess of $10 Million US Dollars
- Advised an indigenous company on the acquisition of a steel and power plant.
- Currently advising an indigenous mining company on raising finance for the development of its mines.
- Currently advising a sub-national on the development of a gas distribution infrastructure masterplan throughout the state. The project involves an IOC, and valued in excess of $360 million US Dollars
- Appointed Notary Public of Nigeria by the Chief Justice of the Federation
- Member, Nigeria Bar Association, Nigeria
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Associate Member – Business Recovery & insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria