Oluseun has developed a reputation for himself in the Nigerian legal community as a very skillful, result oriented trial lawyer particularly in high value dispute resolution cases. He has represented a number of the firm’s local, foreign and multi-national clients in a range of cases including criminal cases involving the personal liberty of clients, election petition, civil and commercial litigation spreading across Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Construction and Real estate, Foreign investment, Joint ventures among other areas of the law before courts of first instance, appellate courts and arbitral tribunals in Nigeria.
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Representing the interest of a leading multinational Oil company in Nigeria’s Federal and appellate courts in respect of various multi-billion Naira claims arising from alleged oil spill disputes in the Niger-Delta;
- Representing several high profile clients in on-going criminal prosecutions by the EFCC, the State and Federal Governments;
- Representing the interests of clients in on-going high value disputes by and against the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON);
Part of the team of lawyers currently representing Nigeria’s state owned Oil corporation in various litigation and arbitral proceedings in respect of contract claims involving approximately US$222 million;
- Part of the legal team that successfully represented a Respondent in a gubernatorial election petition tribunal in Northern Nigeria up to the Supreme Court;
- Part of the legal team that successfully obtained a N5Billion judgment on behalf of a leading infrastructure management company in a dispute against the world’s leading air transport IT and communications specialist.
- Part of the legal team representing a major concessionaire in a number of landmark cases against the federal government and its parastatals in the aviation industry.
- Heads the legal team handling the litigation portfolio of a leading construction company in Nigeria.