Wale is the Managing Partner of the firm. He was conferred with the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria in 2006 and is recognized by ‘Who’s Who Legal’ Magazine, the official research partner of the International Bar Association and the ‘’Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa’’ directory, as one of the top business lawyers in Nigeria.
He is a Notary Public for Nigeria and has been approved by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission to carry out legal services in the Nigerian Capital Market. He has acted as Chairman of the High Court of Lagos State (Civil Procedure) Rules Review Panel and Committee Chairman on judicial appointment and bench relations of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Associate Member – Business Recovery & insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria
- Wale has represented one of the top IOCs in Nigeria in a N40 billion compensation claim and represented one of the Oil & Gas majors in a regulatory dispute with the Maritime Regulatory Authority through Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Recently, he prepared and reviewed the transaction documents in respect of the development of a USD500 million fertilizer project.
- He is presently representing Nigeria’s National Oil Corporation (NNPC) in matters relating to several arbitral proceedings involving a total of over US$300 million.
- Wale prepared a Bond Issuance and Subscription Agreement in a N55 Billion (US$440 million) Bond Issuance transaction between a consortium of Nigerian banks and Transcorp (Nig) Plc.
- He acted as Transaction Counsel to the N18.75 billion (US$150 million) Initial Public offer for shares in respect of Dangote Flour Mills Company and as Transaction Counsel to the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Terminal 2 transaction on a Build, Operate, Transfer (BOT) basis involving about US$250 million.
- He has also advised on Project Financing Agreements and documentations on behalf of major International financial institutions in relation to their lending activities in the Nigerian market.
- He acted in the negotiations and preparation of a Management and Technical Services Agreement between an International hotel franchise and its local partners. He has prepared, reviewed and advised on various Aircraft Financing, Maintenance and Insurance Agreements on behalf of a number of aviation companies both within and outside Nigeria.
- Wale has negotiated a management agreement for an upcoming four Star Airport Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria.
- He also prepared documentation and advised a Nigerian Bank in the merger with one of the Bridge Banks set up by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), which has been acquired by the bank.